|Last update||September 6, 2019|
|Developer||Theme My Login|
Get all 6 “legacy” extensions for a 30% discount. This bundle includes the following extensions:
Cut down unwanted spam registrations by requiring your users to activate their account by clicking a link sent to their email address. Take it a step further and require admin approval before allowing users access to your site. Double the protection by requiring both.
- Require new users to confirm their email address in order to activate their account
- Administrators can resend activation emails to remind users to activate their account
- Users can request to resend their activation email if they attempt to login while pending activation
- Require new users to be approved by an administrator
- Require new users to confirm their email address and be approved by an administrator
Do you like the default notifications that WordPress sends for everything account related? No? Neither do we. With the Notifications extension, you can disable them and create your own. Spruce up your emails by sending them in HTML format. Personalize them by utilizing the many variables available.
- Disable default notifications
- Create custom notifications
- Send HTML emails
- Customize who the notification is from
- Send multiple notifications per action
- Core actions include: “New User Registered”, “New User Created”, “Lost Password Request” and “Password Changed”
If you’re already utilizing Theme My Login to keep your login experience within your theme, you should be using the Profiles extension to keep your user’s profile within it as well. If Theme My Login is the peanut butter, the Profiles extension is the jelly – they just go together.
- Set which roles get front-end profiles
- Restrict specific roles from the admin area
- Designed to work with any theme
- Easily extensible
Keep spam bots at bay by utilizing Google reCAPTCHA on your registration and login forms.
- Require reCAPTCHA on your registration form
- Require reCAPTCHA on your login form
- Require reCAPTCHA on your lost password form
- Require reCAPTCHA on your comment form
- Choose your reCAPTCHA theme
- reCAPTCHA will be localized if the translation exists for the selected locale
Don’t want your users being redirected to the Dashboard upon login? Want to redirect them back where they came from instead? Want to send Subscribers to one place and Authors to another? You need the Redirection extension.
- Specify where users are redirected upon login
- Specify where users are redirected upon logout
- Specify where users are redirected upon registration
- Manage redirection rules per user role
Help secure your website by throttling and blocking IP addresses after a predetermined amount of failed login attempts.
- Set the number of failed attempts required for lockout
- Set the period of time the failed attempts must span to be locked out
- Set the duration of the lockout
- Automatically lockout invalid usernames
- Manually lock and unlock specific users
- Disable wp-login.php
- Enforce strong passwords