|Last update||May 20, 2021|
PDF Reader plugin for WordPress
Share and get your discount!
PDF Viewer for WordPress is the best selling premium PDF Reader plugin for WordPress on CodeCanyon (5900+ Sales) since 2014. With this plugin, You can display and embed PDF Files of your WordPress Website with a modern PDF Reader & FlipBook. Use it for any kind of pdf’s like eBooks, Invoices, Flyers, Brochures, Product Catalog, Product Manuals, Product Documentation, Service Quote, Proposal, Restaurant Menu, SEO report, Resume. Reports and any other pdf file you may have.
Get 2 for the price of One (FlipBook + PDF Reader)
PDF Viewer for WordPress comes with 2 standalone features. The regular PDF Reader and a special Flipbook mode PDF Reader. You’re getting both features at the price of one.
What is PDF Viewer for WordPress ?
PDF Viewer for WordPress is a simple WordPress plugin that Provides a nice interface to view pdf files on your site. Now you can embed pdf files with a nice viewer directly on any page/post of your WordPress website. Also, It comes with another shortcode with that you can allow a particular pdf file to open with the viewer.
This is a great & useful plugin if you want to display pdf files of your site with a nice viewer like Acrobat reader. It comes with page navigation, Download, Print, Presentation mode & lot more cool tools.
Here is a list of features:
- Automatically find pdf links & activate viewer if you choose that option.
- FlipBook View makes it look more appealing.
- Translatable into 100+ Languages
- Fully Customizable PDF Viewer. Customize the colors of viewer to match with your sites color combination.
- Embed pdf with a feature rich viewer on WordPress page/post
- Feature Rich Admin Panel & Shortcodes
- Share pdf on social networks
- Send link to friend via email
- Enable/Disable social sharing
- Enable/Disable Print Option
- Enable/Disable Download Option
- Enable/Disable Presentation mode
- Enable/Disable Find Option
- Enable/Disable Logo
- Enable/Disable Zoom
- Enable/Disable Page Navigation
- Enable/Disable auto linking of pdf links to viewer
- Brand viewer with you own logo
- Logo links to homepage of your site
- 4 Shortcodes with lots of parameters.
- Shortcode for viewing pdf file on any post/page
- Shortcode to add a text link to your pdf file on any post/page
- Fully Responsive PDF viewer
- Style & Customize all the single items.
- Compatible with most modern browsers
- Fast & smooth user experience
- Retain Image Quality
- No Third Party links, install the viewer on your website.
- No Limitation of pdf size
- It uses jQuery to replace url’s automatically which won’t effect on your Site’s SEO if you use the plugin on old site.
1. WP File Access Manager
Need to restrict access to PDF Viewers by user/login status/user roles ? Get WP File Access Manager for this. It also integrates with WooCommerce and Paid Memberships pro plugins.
1. Elementor PDF Viewer for WordPress Addon
Using Elementor page builder on your site? Use the power of elementor to create PDF Viewer shortcodes. This addon allows you to insert PDF Viewers right from your elementor editor.
2. WPBakery Page Builder Addon
Using WPBakery Page Builder on your site? Use the power of WPBakery Page Builder to create PDF Viewer shortcodes. This addon allows you to insert PDF Viewers right from your WPBakery Page Builder editor.
3. Navigative Addon
Want to embed multiple pdf files using a single viewer on a page? Navigative addon does it for you!
This plugin is very easy to use. Just install the plugin & configure options according to your needs. Please follow the link below for full documentation :
Browser Compatibility Report
Chrome – compatible
Firefox – compatible
Safari (13+) – compatible
opera – compatible
Chromium Based Edge – compatible
non-chromium based Edge – not compatible
IE – not compatible
10.1.5 (20 May 2021)
* Fixed not working issue on auto link and discontinued shortcodes.
10.1.4 (19 May 2021)
* Fixed issue with old php
10.1.3 (19 May 2021)
* Fixed issue with Default Zoom.
10.1.2 (18 May 2021)
* Fixed Compatibility issue with older PHP versions.
10.1.1 (18 May 2021)
* Fixed Pagenav Issue
10.1.0 (18 May 2021)
* Fixed Default Spread Mode Issue * Misc. improvements
10.0.1 (17 May 2021)
* Fixed some issues from version 10.0
10.0 (17 May 2021)
* 10.0 is a Major Update, Please follow this article to migrate settings: https://themencode.support-hub.io/articles/upgrading-to-version-10-2508 * Changed the url structure to be much shorter. * Changed the way to create PDF Viewers, now its easier than ever before! * There's a new post tye pdfviewer for the PDF Viewers * Added 2 new shortcodes, [pvfw-embed] & [pvfw-link] * Discontinued Old shortcodes, previously created shortcodes will still work but you can't create those shortcodes anymore now * Remove Shortcode Generator Menu items * Updated the Options page to a new, modern & clean one * Added option to sync global settings for each and every individual pdf viewers * Updated Documentation, New documentation here: https://themencode.support-hub.io/knowledgebase/977 * Updated Video instructions. Can be found in this playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0BHfncpP5oSkv9_LfgeXoElT_xhhEla1 * Added lot more flexibility to use. * PDF Viewer featured images will be used as social share thumbnail image * Fixed linkedin share url * Added option to customize WP File Access Manager Error Messages for every pdf viewer * Added option to customize return to site link for every pdf viewer * Added option to use custom JS on viewer pages * Removed previous tinymce editor codes completely
Any Comments or feature requests are always welcome. Please feel free to let us know if you have any kind of questions or suggestions to improve PDF viewer for WordPress Plugin.